Locker GM Tutorial
Students and faculty can purchase lockers and review their locker information online through our locker rental system, Locker GM! Click here to access LockerGM or type gmu.lockergm.net into your web browser.
The screenshots below provide instructions for how to operate LockerGM. You can click each image to zoom in if needed. Please note that your own LockerGM layout may look slightly different than the images provided below as LockerGM undergoes updates.
What do you need assistance with?
- Logging in and/or creating my account
- Purchasing a locker
- Renewing my locker rental
- Finding my locker information
Logging in/Creating an Account
After you access gmu.lockergm.net in your web browser, you will see the following screen:
Buying a Locker
Are you ready to buy your locker? Review the screenshots below that take you step-by-step through the purchasing process.
1. Once you sign in to LockerGM, you will see your home page:
2. You’ll be brought to this screen:
Renewing Your Locker
If your rental period is coming to an end and you want to keep the same locker next semester, you can renew it!
2. Clicking “Renew” brings you to this screen:
Getting Locker Information
You can use LockerGM at any time to view your locker information, like your locker number, location, combination, and receipt!
3. Clicking “receipt” will download a copy of your receipt to your computer. You can print this out to keep for your records if you wish, or access it any time online. It will look similar to this: