Student Centers processes key request forms before passing them on to University Police to give building tenants access to their space.
Key Request Process
To request key access (physical or electronic) to a Student Centers building, please complete these steps:
- Fill out Key Request Form or Electronic Access Card with key holder’s information.
- Authorizing Agent (Department Head of Key Holder) must sign approval of key issuance before sending to Student Centers.
- Fax (3-2919), mail (MSN 5A3), or deliver (JC 324) a signed Key Request to Student Centers.
- Student Centers Associate Director of Building Services or her/his designee will review and sign form or contact the department for more information.
- After Student Centers signature, Student Centers will send the completed form to Key Control Services for processing.
- Key Control Services will contact the Key Holder directly for pick-up at Nottoway Annex Room 133
Please allow 3 business days for processing and receipt to Key Control. Usual completion time to pick-up at Key Control is one week.