Jorge’s Mexican Restaurant Now Open!
Posted: February 26, 2015 at 4:59 pm, Last Updated: September 23, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Jorge’s Mexican Restaurant is now open in the Johnson Center!
Jorge’s opened its door on February 25 to the sounds of a mariachi band and the smell of hot tortillas. Offerings include burritos, tacos, and salads. The restaurant has been an instant favorite with students since it opened, with the lines queuing out the door during peak times.
Monday – Thursday, 10:30 am to 8 pm
Friday, 10:30 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday, Closed
Jorge’s will be open during the summer semester.Share This:
Write to Julianne Woodson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative Dewberry Hall Event Setups January 8, 2016
- Before You Go: Prepare Your Space for Winter Break December 17, 2015
- Student Centers Construction Update November 5, 2015
- shopMason Kiosk Day Means Giveaways and Pumpkins at the JC October 16, 2015
- Welcome New Staff! October 12, 2015
Posts by Date