Student Centers exists to complement the University experience by providing an environment that promotes and enhances student learning and development through diversity and community building.
Focusing Our Efforts
We focus our energies on providing outstanding support services to our building occupants, visitors, and the university by:
• Building a sense of community for our students, faculty, staff, and visitors
• Handling technical support and upgrades for changing technology needs
• Providing facilities that accommodate and encourage multiculturalism
• Assuring adequate program space for the university community
• Hosting programs that enrich the lives and experiences of our university community
• Supporting the academic and social mission of the university
Working with Our Partners
We cooperatively manage our facilities and endeavor to enrich campus life by coordinating our efforts with departments with whom we have longstanding relationships.
Providing Our Services
We assist students, faculty, staff, and visitors by providing services that promote a safe, clean, and accessible environment within our facilities.